This is a membership group of faith focused women who are tired of living under the chains of dieting, the drive to be thin, and body dissatisfaction. This group will nurture your identity in Christ, as a Woman of God, not a number on the scale.
On the outside you show perfection, but on the inside you are hurting.
You are a powerhouse woman, a leader in your field, a multi-tasking momma, well educated and you have a heart of gold. You hold everything together no matter the circumstance, but if your friends and family could take a peek inside your mind, they would see a different you.
the voice in your mind just won't stop...
- Telling you to compare to other women, just to strip you of your self-confidence
- Yelling at you to follow the rules or you will "lose control" and be a "failure"
- Convincing you that if you ever have "a larger body" again, life will be miserable
- Counting, measuring, weighing and calculating
- Worrying that you just made the wrong food choice
- Worrying that you will never be good enough, beautiful enough, even capable of being loved
- Worrying that if you let go of the rules and rigidity, you won't be able to deal with life
- Worrying that if you don't lose weight, you won't be respected in your job
- Worrying that people will judge your body and your food choices
- You fear the unknown, the life you will have without the companion of an eating disorder.
You want help, you want freedom, but you are worried about committing.
Let Chiseled be your first step to explore change.
This monthly membership group will be a community of faith focused women. We will have a supportive and private on-line group to share our successes, participate in monthly challenges as it fits your goals, discuss obstacles/frustrations and barriers to change. Chiseled will offer you a variety of avenues to encourage, support and challenge you to grow with God as you move away from the diet mentality into a life free of food, body and weight obsession. Scroll down to explore some of the monthly benefits!
Chiseled is founded on God's truth and will be the driving force behind our interactions. We will explore women of the Bible, using God's truth to master our Christ-like mind, putting on our armor to defeat the enemy, learning to live in true joy-the joy that God has freely given to us and can't be taken away. We will incorporate prayer, Bible studies, and you will receive encouragement via email with scripture to get your day/week started. Whether you have never opened a Bible or said a prayer or have been learning the Word since 5 years old...I pray this will be a safe place to hear and receive God's love and truth.
You probably have a wealth of information about food and nutrition. If you are like many of the women I have counseled, this information has become a tormentor in your mind, constantly causing you to doubt your food decisions and cultivating confusion about what is the best or right way to eat. This portion of Chiseled is here to teach you how to use nutrition knowledge without guilt and in a way that supports your health & satisfaction. Using scripture and the principles of intuitive eating, you will reclaim fearless eating, compassionate self-care and toss out the guilt.
As women, we are challenged to look a certain way, have a particular body type, and exhibit certain characteristics. We often feel discouraged when not holding up to these standards. We hold ourselves slave to the scale, doing whatever the master says to make it change. This keeps us in bondage. In Chiseled, we are going to begin to redefine our body image through monthly activities and most importantly through the lens of God's Word. We are going to be set free of bondage, out of the chains of slavery and into the chains of Christ.